Jeff Bezos, the founding father of Amazon says, “We see our prospects as invited friends to a celebration, and we are the hosts. It’s our job to make the client expertise a little bit higher.” Many firms, similar to Amazon, have come up with inventive methods to make life easier, simpler, and extra fulfilling for his or her prospects, simply by listening to them or determining what they want.
We at Vivid Aspect have discovered considerate merchandise and corporations who’re setting the pattern in breaking obstacles and stereotypes. Whether or not it be in the type of ingenious merchandise or inclusive values and requirements, we admire these 15 firms who add coronary heart and mindfulness to what they do.
1. The Summer time Home praises physique imperfections.
2. Heinz turned individuals’s art work into billboard advertisements and customized ketchup bottles.
3. Lego has Braille Bricks to educate individuals with imaginative and prescient impairment find out how to learn and write.
4. Starbucks opens signing shops around the globe to accommodate their onerous of listening to prospects.
5. Razor Clips makes clips that assist disguise and preserve bra straps in place.
6. Inexperienced Toys creates protected youngsters’ toys out of recycled plastic bottles to assist save the surroundings.
7. Dangerous A*s Extension Cords have heavy-duty multi-outlet cords so you may plug in at totally different distances to get energy.
8. Braille Code Manufacturers Inc. sells sew-on Braille patches so that the visually impaired can simply determine their garments.
9. Clear Heels makes heel stoppers to preserve sneakers from sinking into the grass and wobbling on uneven surfaces.
10. Artbeads makes magnetic clasps to make placing on jewellery on your personal straightforward.
11. H&M Lab Germany partnered with Boltware to produce wearable love — an modern jacket that may transfer hugs to these carrying the identical product.
12. Aerie doesn’t use cover-ups or retouches for his or her photoshoots.
13. Crayola launched “Colors of the World,” to permit artists to showcase variety in shade.
14. Dove embraces variety in magnificence.
15. ModCloth doesn’t change the scale, form, proportion, or shade of their fashions for his or her photoshoots and advertisements.
Do you help any of these manufacturers or merchandise? Is there a firm on this listing, or not, that has helped you grow to be a higher and happier particular person?